skip navigation
Office of the Vice Chancellor Student Affairs University of California, Irvine

Resources for Employees

Benefits Information and Enrollments

At Your Service Online (AYSO)
Log-in to view and manage your benefits/investments. An Instruction Guide is also available. Open-enrollment is available from November 1-30.

For further Health Insurance information, visit:
UCI SNAP - Health Insurance Benefits

For further Retirement & Investment information, visit:
UCI SNAP - Retirement & Investment

Sick or Vacation Request

Please make the requests with your supervisor. Check your current paycheck stub to see how many sick or vacation hours you have available.

Work Related Injury/Incident

What you should do:

  1. Report the injury/incident to your supervisor IMMEDIATELY.
  2. If you want to file a workers’ compensation claim, and pursue workers' compensation benefits, complete and sign the employee portion of the Workers' Compensation Claims Form [DWC-1]. The form is available from your supervisor.

Contact the Hospitality & Dining Services - Human Resources representatives if you have any questions or concerns:

Krystal Nguyen
(949) 824-7965

Diana Garcia
(949) 824-1279

Lin Tang
(949) 824-1492

We are located on the 3rd floor of the 'G' building in the Student Center:
G318 Student Center, Irvine, CA 92697-3700
Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m

Other Resources